Sunday 24 April
If you’re busy trying to juggle work and home life, then you might not have had time to catch up on the news and social media this week. Here’s my roundup as usual of the highlights from my timelines, that should bring you up to date.
- Top 5 occupations causing hearing loss
- Consultation on NICE Guidance on adult onset hearing loss
- Can a personal website help you find a job?
- Deaf people accused of Access to Work fraud
- New research uncovers faulty gene causing otosclerosis
- 1 in 8 US workers has some degree of hearing loss
- Audiology Now!
- New career and volunteer opportunities
- Key diary dates (new entries highlighted in blue)