Sunday 5 June
There’s been so much happening this week that I’ve had to be a bit selective in what I’ve reported. In the news are some major policy updates in both the UK and US, some new resources for job seekers that I’ve become aware of, and a campaign launch to reduce background noise in restaurants. Read about these and more in my weekly roundup below.
- US Policy update: Hearing Health Care for Adults
- UK Policy: Is Welfare to Work working well?
- Technology: Four hidden iPhone tricks
- Hearing Loss Hour: Communication tips
- Resources: The Daily Job Seeker
- Resources: DWP Knowledge Hub
- Research: The association between hearing aids, cochlear implants and depression
- Campaign update: Background noise in restaurants
- UK Policy update: Development of NICE guidance on adult hearing loss
- Conference feedback: HEAL2016
- New career and volunteer opportunities
- Key diary dates for conferences and workshops (new entries highlighted in blue)